Our goal is to win your trust and your case.
There are many things that can cause auto accidents. But perhaps the most common is driver distraction. Distractions can turn the best drivers into serious hazards. In fact, it has been said that driving while using a cell phone or other distracting device can be at least as dangerous as driving while intoxicated. At the Mayerson Injury Law, P.C., we work for you and with you! Meaning, we will do everything in our power to ensure you get the compensation you need for your injuries.
Injured? Contact our Pottstown personal injury lawyers today!
What Can Be Classified as Distracted Driving?
Contrary to what many believe, distracted driving is considered more than just talking on your cell phone. In fact, many activities could be classified as distracted driving. Was your car accident caused by one of these actions? If so, our experienced the Montgomery distracted driving accident attorney can help you seek compensation on the basis that your accident was caused by distracted driving.
Some examples of distracted driving include:
- Talking on the phone
- Changing the radio station
- Using a navigation device
- Talking to other passengers
- Eating or drinking
Currently, Pennsylvania law prohibits the use of any wireless communication device to send, read, or write text correspondence while they are driving. This includes devices other than cellular phones such as computers, digital assistants, and tablets. Pennsylvania issues a $50 fine for any driver convicted of texting while driving. When investigating an accident where it appears driver distraction may have plaid a role, experienced personal injury litigators can use phone records, accident photos and eyewitness accounts to determine what the drivers were doing just prior to the accident.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by distracted driving, it is important to seek legal representation to protect your rights and ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries. A personal injury lawyer with experience in handling distracted driving cases can provide invaluable assistance throughout the legal process.
Here are some ways a personal injury lawyer can help you:
- Investigation: A skilled lawyer will thoroughly investigate the accident, gathering evidence such as police reports, witness statements, and any available surveillance footage to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Negotiation: Your lawyer will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to secure a fair settlement. They will fight for your rights and ensure you are not taken advantage of by insurance adjusters seeking to minimize their payouts.
- Litigation: If a fair settlement cannot be reached, your lawyer will be prepared to take your case to court. They will present your case to a judge and jury, advocating for the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Medical referrals: A personal injury lawyer can help connect you with trusted medical professionals who can provide the necessary treatment for your injuries. They understand the importance of proper medical documentation to support your claim.
- Emotional support: Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident can be overwhelming and emotionally draining. A personal injury lawyer can provide compassionate support and guidance throughout the process, helping you navigate the legal system with confidence.
By hiring a personal injury lawyer, you can focus on your recovery while they handle the legal complexities of your case. Contact Mayerson Injury Law, P.C. today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help you seek justice and compensation for your injuries.
Hold Responsible Drivers Accountable
Unfortunately, we are all susceptible to some distractions while behind the wheel. But when drivers choose to engage in conduct that they know will diminish their attention to the road, they unnecessarily put other motorists and pedestrians at risk.
Working with a skilled attorney who is dedicated to helping your tell your story is vital to recovering ample compensation for your injuries. At Mayerson Injury Law, P.C., our legal team can help you from overcome the difficulties you have faced during your injury claim.
Even though the insurance company gave us the run around, Ben was able to make sure he obtained a settlement for me in the end.Erik K.
Not only did Ben resolv the claim with all parties quickly, he got me a settlement for above and beyond what I thought possible.Kris
They went over and above having my files reviewed and kept me aware of their progress.Constance S.
We are not a big box law firm operating on volume, assigning cases to inexperienced lawyers
Record Breaking Results Dating Back to 1963
Largest Insurance Bad Faith Verdict in Pennsylvania History, Entered by a Trial Court Judge Sitting as the Fact Finder
We are Pottstown's preeminent personal injury law firm with over fifty 5-Star Google Reviews from real personal injury clients
We are a boutique law firm with decades of experience battling insurance company tactics
You Won't Pay Unless We Recover Compensation For You
If You Can't Travel, We Will Come to Your Home or Hospital
We Offer Free & Confidential Case Evaluations
Navigating Festive Roads: A Guide to Avoiding Holiday Driving HazardsRead More
Your Spine and the Impact of an InjuryRead More
TBI Symptoms by SeverityRead More
What Does 51% Comparative Negligence Mean?Read More
What Is the Value of Emotional Damages in a Car Accident?Read More
Car Accidents and PTSD: 4 Ways to Cope with Emotional TraumaRead More
Tips to Prevent Distracted DrivingRead More
Does Music Make You a Worse Driver?Read More