If you are reading this, you probably need an attorney with a focus on personal injury law.
Like many people, you probably thought you would never need a lawyer. But suddenly you find yourself dealing with an insurance company you don’t entirely trust. Maybe you don’t want to file a lawsuit, but you have questions about your insurance claim, lost wages, and medical expenses. I can help.
I have been a trial lawyer for over 20 years. During that time, my legal practice has been limited exclusively to personal injury law and insurance claim disputes. I have represented hundreds of seriously injured people, and have litigated cases in all courts surrounding Pottstown, including Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, Bucks County, and Berks County in Reading.
I have tried cases in federal court, and successfully argued before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania, and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. I know the insurance company representatives who work in this area, and many of their Claim Managers. And they know I will not settle any case for less than its full and fair value.
Call me. I can help. There is no charge for an initial consultation,
and no legal fees until your case is resolved.
Attorney Benjamin Mayerson is certified and admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States.
- Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- There are over 4000 members throughout the country.
- Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Members must demonstrate, in an objective and tangible way, their ability to accomplish superior results in complex cases.
Certification by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum provides recognition of such accomplishment and a national network of experienced colleagues for information exchange, assistance and professional referral. Attorney Mayerson's notable cases includeBerg v. Nationwide in which the Supreme Court reversed a trial decision that was not favorable to the firm's clients, ultimately resulting in a 21 million dollar verdict.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania - 1991
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice (formally known as the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)), Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formally, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (PaTLA)), Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA), Member
- Chester County Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Better Business Bureau, Member
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association , Member